Monday, April 20, 2009

How possible, if at all and how expensive would getting ALL new teeth implants be.?

my teeth are screwed all to hizzy because of a lot of things but im planning on being a businessman someday so I may need a nice smile. Maybe you know what options I have

How possible, if at all and how expensive would getting ALL new teeth implants be.?
My sister got teeth implants here in CA and it cost a little under $3000 each. But prices varies and depends on where you are. Another option is veneers or Lumineers. I have both and had great results. Or braces. Best to see your doctor and they can give you more personalized options. Good luck!
Reply:I don%26#039;t know about the price. But look into getting %26#039;caps%26#039;, they aren%26#039;t implants but instead are applied over the existing tooth. They can also now add ceramic to your teeth to give them a square look.



downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net