Monday, April 20, 2009

Implants on teeth?

I have nuropathy, I need help in finding out if I have two implants put in to hold my dental plate in. Wil it make my nuropathy worse or is there any chance of them not healing right. I had all my teeth out about one year ago. I%26#039;m ready to get started with getting false teeth now. Botton does not have enough there to hold a plate. Thank you if you can help.

Implants on teeth?
WELL I DOUBT IT WILL MAKE IT WORSE BUT NONETHELESS YOU ACTUALLY NEED TO GET THIS ASSESSED BY THE IMPLANTOLOGIST.
Reply:The only person qualified to answer this is the person that is going to perform this procedure since they not only know what is involved in your particular case but will have your medical history to review as well, both things we don%26#039;t have here.



scooter parts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net