Monday, April 20, 2009

I am getting teeth implants in a few months...?

I was just wondering, to those of you who have gotten teeth implants...is there a lot of pain involved? I%26#039;m really worried about this.





After getting them, could you eat solid food right away, or do you have to wait a while to do so?





Also, if I understand correctly, they place the metal rod into the jaw bone, and then wait a couple months for it to fuse to the bone, and then put the tooth on top. During this wait, will there just be a metal pole sticking out of my gums? I%26#039;m worried about that too...

I am getting teeth implants in a few months...?
Not to worry. wont hurt as much as you think. follow all instructions and let them know how your doing if you think anything afterwards is unusual.they will advise you about eating, it will be in your postoperative instructions. again dont worry so much, think about the beautiful natural looking tooth you will have in the end.



exchange rate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net