Sunday, August 2, 2009

My braces I've had for a 1 yr & now need to put Implant in or take 3 teeth out???

I have to make the decison to either put an implant top left (as me teeth are moving to the left) to align them or take a tooth out from the top right and one from either side of the bottom to allign them...(3 teeth altogether), Also I have notice the top teeth underneath they are crooked/jagged as the bottom teeth are really nice straight and smooth??? Its not a vanity concern but a comfortability ongoing issue...

My braces I've had for a 1 yr %26amp; now need to put Implant in or take 3 teeth out???
i have braces and i had 4 teeth pulled
Reply:hello. listen to your dentist/orthodontist team, it is a bit 'uncomfortable' but they know how to make the best decision. I had braces for 3 years, had some canine teeth pulled etc, but my bite is 'right' now. good luck.



office supply

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net