Friday, July 31, 2009

Do you know where to find dentists that work on surg. place implant on teeth?

to fix teeth because he went to some dentists but they charged him 18,000!! just to fix 7 teeth!

Do you know where to find dentists that work on surg. place implant on teeth?
Surgical implants are very expensive. I looked into getting one because my tooth went bad and they wanted to do a root canal and put a crown on it. I really didn't like that idea because having a root canal leaves something dead in your body which doesn't seem right to me. I have read some things that suggests that root canals cause major health problems too. So I contacted a dentist who did them and he suggested I try the root canal and if it failed and i had the tooth extracted to have an implant. Implants aren't usually covered by dental insurance companies and cost 1-2 grand each. Very pricey, but it's a very long process. Here is a site I found on google that lets you look up dentists who do implants. Good luck!





http://www.1800dentist.com/?CMP=KNC-gsim...



konsole-devel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net