Friday, July 31, 2009

One of my implanted teeth is hurting when i touch it with my toung is this reason to be concerned (i got it 6)

Probably a gum infection (common with implants), have it checked.

One of my implanted teeth is hurting when i touch it with my toung is this reason to be concerned (i got it 6)
Yes. You may have an infection below the implant. Do not waste time with this, you could loose the implant, and you could end up with an additional infection in your mouth. Call your dentist first thing in the morning and TELL HIM your on your way over.
Reply:You should go see your dentist and have him take a look at it. The crown or the implant could be loose and that can cause your gum to be sensitive to the touch. The gum may also be infected so it would be best to get it checked out. Good Luck and I hope that your tooth feels better soon.



family nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net