Friday, July 31, 2009

If anyone has implant teeth,please let me know is satisfied or not?

I work for an oral surgeon who puts in dental implants on a regular basis. Our success rate is over 98%, as is our satisfaction rate. In the long run, a successful implant is much more cost effective and efficient than a bridge or a partial.

If anyone has implant teeth,please let me know is satisfied or not?
No second thoughts about what Pdigoe has said above. Secondly, look around in your work or neighborhood area and ask people if they know somebody with dental implants. To your pleasant surprise (I hope not a shock) you will find one in minutes showing you implant supported tooth/teeth/dentures. You will have everything from horse's mouth. Don't be a Doubting Thomas.
Reply:I have 8 implants on top and 6 on the bottom that holds a whole bridge unit similar to a denture only in the sense the teeth are all in one piece. Outside of that there is no similarities to dentures. My teeth are screwed onto the implants and secure as natural teeth. My smile is beautiful and you would never know to talk to me that these were not the teeth I was born with . Am I satisfied. Perfect white beautiful natural looking teeth. What's not to be happy about that! You clean them like you do regular teeth with a toothbrush and floss.



affiliate reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net